Contractors Are Welcome
Homeowners and contractors may purchase a lot and build their own houses in Highland Meadows neighborhood as long as they meet the design guidelines. Highland Meadows is a unique opportunity to develop new, moderately priced housing in Elkins, WV. We invite you to be a part of this new development and to take advantage of special financing available to builders.
- You can reserve lots for just $100, and after a $750 down payment, you can enjoy 120 days with 0% financing.
- The West Virginia Housing Development Fund offers a New Construction Financing Program.
Highland Meadows offers homeowners a variety of community amenities, including:
- Level ¼ acre lots in a convenient location with mountain views.
- Buried utilities, paved streets, and a greenway to connect to the shopping center.
- Design guidelines that enhance the neighborhood and protect property values.
- Third Ward Elementary School district, one of the preferred districts among homebuyers for two decades.
- Utilities already in place, and lots ready for construction.
Additionally, Highland Meadows is located within the City of Elkins, WV, which provides these additional amenities to the homeowner:
- City water and sewer.
- Garbage pick-up, including large pick-up twice a year and fall leaf pick-up.
- Street maintenance, including snow removal.
- Fire fees, which result in homeowners paying less on their fire insurance.
We invite you to drive through the neighborhood and see this exciting new opportunity for area home builders. For more information on Highland Meadows, lot availability and the Constructing Affordable Homes Program (CAHP), please call Kellie Rexrode at (304) 591-4531.
“You’re just out from the town, which makes it really handy…But it’s almost like being out in the country.”Ida H.
Why Highland Meadows?
We all want to have a place we can call home. A place where we feel comfortable and connected to our surroundings. Highland Meadows is that place but at a moderate price tag that makes it affordable. Come be a part of it.
Have Questions? Call Kellie Rexrode!
Our realtor, Kellie Rexrode, is an Elkins native who has worked in the service industry for 17 years. Call Kellie today at (304) 591-4531 to find your perfect home.